The Milwaukee Brewers begin a nine-game, 10-day homestand tonight as they welcome the Pittsburgh Pirates to Miller Park for a three-game series, followed by four games against the St. Louis Cardinals and a two-game interleague matchup against the Texas Rangers. Promotional details for the homestand are below:
The 5-County, 5-Day Celebration gets underway on Monday and continues through Friday as residents of Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Washington and Waukesha Counties can save 50% on all reserved seats except the Miller Lite Beerpen, All-Inclusive Areas and the $1 Uecker Seats. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/5county.
Monday, April 29 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Marquette Men's Basketball Team: The Marquette University men's basketball team will be honored on the field before the Brewers vs. Pirates game at Miller Park. Marquette head coach Buzz Williams will throw out a ceremonial first pitch prior to the game and members of the team will join Williams on the field for a pre-game recognition. The on-field recognition will begin at approximately 7 p.m. (game time is 7:10 p.m.).
▪ Miller High Life Monday: For Monday home games throughout the season, fans may purchase Terrace Reserved seats for just $9, courtesy of Miller High Life. For tickets, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/highlife.
▪ Community Achievers presented by Allstate: Community Achievers presented by Allstate recognizes residents throughout the State of Wisconsin each month during the season for displaying extraordinary efforts in their community. All adults and school-aged children throughout the state are eligible to participate in the Community Achievers Award program. This month's honoree is Gary Wetzel, who served in the U.S. Army and received the Medal of Honor in 1968. Gary will throw out a ceremonial first pitch prior to Monday's game.
Tuesday, April 30 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates 7:10 p.m.
▪ Autism Awareness Day: April is Autism Awareness Month and the Brewers will host an autism awareness game on Tuesday in partnership with Autism Speaks.
Wednesday, May 1 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 12:10 p.m.
▪ Kids & Senior Citizens Discount Days: For weekday afternoon home games, kids 14 and under and seniors 60 and up save up to 50% on all tickets except for Bernie's Terrace and the $1 Uecker seats. Offer excludes all Marquee Games and All-Inclusive Areas. For more information, visit Brewers.com/fanvalues.
▪ "Plant A Tree" Program: The first 7,000 fans exiting Miller Park after the Brewers/Pirates game will receive a tree seedling, compliments of the Wisconsin DNR.
Thursday, May 2 vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
Friday, May 3 vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m
▪ Time Warner Cable Student Night: College and high school students can purchase $9 Terrace Reserved and $11.50 Loge Bleacher tickets (Excluding Miller Lite Beerpen) courtesy of Time Warner Cable. The first 250 students to redeem their tickets from Time Warner Cable Student Night Section 233 will receive a free t-shirt. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/students.
▪ $15 Fair Fridays: For $15, fans can purchase a Fair Friday package that includes one Terrace Reserved ticket and one general admission ticket to the Wisconsin State Fair presented by U.S Cellular®. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/statefair.
▪ Miller Lite Beerpen: All fans 21 and older can be a part of the Miller Lite Beerpen in the Right Field Loge Bleachers. Tickets are $23 and include a Brewers t-shirt and special entertainment in the Miller Lite Beerpen. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/beerpen.
Saturday, May 4 vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 3:05 p.m.
▪ MLB Network Drawstring Backpack: The first 40,000 fans in attendance at Miller Park for Saturday afternoon's game against the St. Louis Cardinals will receive a drawstring backpack courtesy of MLB Network.
Sunday, May 5 vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:10 p.m.
▪ Corey Hart Bobblehead sponsored by Kwik Trip: All fans in attendance will receive a 1913 Brewers Anniversary Corey Hart Bobblehead sponsored by Kwik Trip. The bobblehead will pay homage to the 1913 American Association Milwaukee Brewers, a Minor League team who played from 1902 through 1952. The team won their first league championship in 1913. On Sunday, the Brewers and Cardinals will wear throwback uniforms from 1913.
▪ Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sunday: The first 2,000 fans 12 and under will receive a voucher redeemable for a free Blue Bunny Ice Cream treat upon entering Miller Park. The vouchers are redeemable from the time gates open through the end of the first inning of the game.
Tuesday, May 7 vs. Texas Rangers, 7:10 p.m.
▪ bp C'mon Back Club Card: Fans making seven purchases of eight gallons of gas or more at participating bp stations can receive a free Terrace Reserved ticket by completing a bp C'mon Back Card. Valid dates are May 7, June 4, July 9, July 24, August 15, August 20, September 3, September 4 and September 13.
▪ Beyond the Diamond: Beyond the Diamond is a series of community outreach events that will take place during the season from May through August. The program is built around a partnership between Brewers Community Foundation, players, coaches, alumni, wives and team personnel working hands-on in the community. In May, the awareness is centered on a project called May Blitz Build. Players, wives and staff will assist organizers from Habitat for Humanity and residents of the local community to build a home over a week's time. The endeavor is sponsored by Ryan Braun, Brewers Wives and Brewers Community Foundation. NOTE: a press conference will be held on May 7 at 11:30 a.m. at 1422 N. 34th Street in Milwaukee. Several Brewers players and Brewers Wives will attend the press conference and perform light duty work. Brewers Wives will take part in the building project on May 8 from 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. and Brewers front office staff will also assist on May 9-10.
Wednesday, May 8 vs. Texas Rangers, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Crew H-D: For $18, join Crew H-D and get a ticket package that includes a Brewers ticket to one of eight select games during the 2013 season and one adult admission ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum® (valid anytime during the Museum's normal business hours, excluding August 29-September 1). For tickets, ride to the Miller Park Ticket Office, visit Brewers.com/hdmuseum or call (414) 902-4000. Offer ends September 16.