MILWAUKEE - One cannot talk about Wisconsin traditions without including the great outdoors, and that starts with activities such as hunting, fishing and Brewers baseball. In celebrating these great traditions, the Milwaukee Brewers and Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) have partnered to create a ticket deal exclusive to Wisconsin's 1.5 million Hunting or Fishing license holders.
Tickets will be priced at $26 for Field Outfield and $17 for Terrace Box-a savings of up to $16-and each ticket purchased includes a blaze orange Brewers cap. The offer is available for the following games:
- Friday, July 19 vs. Miami
- Tuesday, July 23 vs. San Diego
- Friday, August 2 vs. Washington
- Thursday, August 15 vs. Cincinnati
- Friday, August 30 vs. Los Angeles of Anaheim
- Friday, September 13 vs. Cincinnati
- Thursday, September 19 vs. Chicago-NL
- Sunday, September 22 vs. St. Louis
Tickets can be purchased beginning today by visiting Brewers.com/specialevents, clicking on the Wisconsin DNR special link and entering the Wisconsin DNR Hunting and Fishing License Transaction Number. Those who do not have a Wisconsin DNR Hunting or Fishing License can purchase one for as low as $5 through the Wisconsin DNR or select retail locations.