The Milwaukee Brewers begin a six-game homestand on Friday as they welcome the New York Mets to Miller Park for a three-game series, followed by three games against the Cincinnati Reds. Promotional details for the homestand are below:
Hank Aaron bobblehead day will be on July 7. All fans in attendance will receive a collectible bobblehead of Hank Aaron, honoring his 40 home run, 30 stolen base season as a member of the 1963 Milwaukee Braves, compliments of U.S. Cellular®.
Friday, July 5 vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Time Warner Cable Student Night: College and high school students can purchase $9 Terrace Reserved and $11.50 Loge Bleacher tickets (Excluding Miller Lite Beerpen) courtesy of Time Warner Cable. The first 250 students to redeem their tickets from Time Warner Cable Student Night Section 233 will receive a free t-shirt (free t-shirt does not apply to Obstructed View Section 233 tickets). For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/students.
▪$15 Fair Fridays: For $15, fans can purchase a Fair Friday package that includes one Terrace Reserved ticket and one general admission ticket to the Wisconsin State Fair presented by U.S Cellular®. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/statefair.
Harley-Davidson Crew H-D Ticket Package: For just $18, join Crew H-D and get a ticket package that includes a Brewers ticket to select games during the 2013 season and one adult admission ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum® (valid anytime during the Museum's normal business hours, excluding August 29-September 1). Offer ends September 16.
▪ Miller Lite Beerpen: All fans 21 and older can be a part of the Miller Lite Beerpen in the Right Field Loge Bleachers. Tickets are $23 and include a Brewers t-shirt and special entertainment in the Miller Lite Beerpen. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/beerpen.
Saturday, July 6 vs. New York Mets, 6:15 p.m.
▪ Brewers Sponsor Coupon Book: First 25,000 fans 18 and over will receive a Brewers Coupon Book, featuring coupons for tickets, merchandise and offers from local sponsors.
▪U.S. Bank Kids Autograph Saturdays: Prior to select Saturday home games, Brewers players and coaches will autograph photo cards for kids 14 and under from 4:45 p.m. to 5:05 p.m. The autograph event is sponsored by U.S. Bank.
Sunday, July 7 vs. New York Mets, 1:10 p.m.
▪Hank Aaron Bobblehead Day: All fans in attendance will receive a collectible Bobblehead of Hank Aaron, honoring his 40 home run, 30 stolen base season as a member of the 1963 Milwaukee Braves. The Bobblehead is compliments of U.S. Cellular®.
▪ Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sunday: The first 2,000 fans 12 and under will receive a voucher redeemable for a free Blue Bunny Ice Cream treat upon entering Miller Park.
Monday, July 8 vs. Cincinnati Reds, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Miller High Life Monday:
For Monday home games, fans may purchase Terrace Reserved seats for just $9, courtesy of Miller High Life. For tickets, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/highlife.
Tuesday, July 9 vs. Cincinnati Reds, 7:10 p.m.
▪ bp C'mon Back Club Card: Fans making seven purchases of eight gallons of gas or more at participating bp stations can receive a free Terrace Reserved ticket by completing a bp C'mon Back Card.
▪ Go to Bat for Brewers Community Foundation presented by Baker Tilly: For $175, fans will receive a ticket to the Gehl Club to watch the Brewers/Reds game, a buffet, two glasses of beer or wine per adult, and a limited edition framed photo set signed by Yovani Gallardo and Jonathan Lucroy! A portion of the proceeds benefits Brewers Community Foundation. For more information, call (414) 902-GAME or visit brewers.com/giveback.
Wednesday, July 10 vs. Cincinnati Reds, 1:10 p.m.
▪ Kids and Senior Citizens Discount Day: For weekday afternoon Brewers home games, kids 14 and under and seniors 60 and over receive up to a 50% savings on all seats except for Bernie's Terrace and the $1 Uecker Seats. Offer excludes Marquee Games and All-Inclusive Areas.
▪Brew Crew & the Zoo: For just $20, get one Terrace Reserved ticket and one 2013 adult admission ticket to the Milwaukee County Zoo, plus a free Brew Crew & the Zoo beverage tumbler! For more information, call 414-902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/Zoo.