• At 124-99 (.556), the Brewers' Minor League system entered the day with the fourth-best winning percentage among all organizations, trailing the Mets (.607), D-backs (.594) and Rangers (.558). The 124 wins tied the Astros for third most, behind the Mets and D-backs (133 wins each).
• The Triple-A Nashville Sounds led the Pacific Coast League's American Northern Division with a 31-26 record (.544), two and a half games ahead of New Orleans. Right-hander Mike Fiers entered his Sunday start with 85 strikeouts, most of any Minor League pitcher, and Nashville's pitching staff led the league with a 3.42 ERA.
• The Double-A Huntsville Stars had the most wins in baseball at 39-17 (.696). The Stars began the day on an eight-game winning streak and led the Southern League's North Division by 12 1/2 games. Right-hander Tyler Cravy was leading the way at 8-1 with a 1.76 ERA in 12 games (10 starts). His ERA led the Southern League.
• Huntsville owned the second-best team ERA in the Southern League (2.90), and Class A Advanced Brevard County had the second-best team ERA in the Florida State League (2.65).
• In the Class A Midwest League, Wisconsin catcher Clint Coulter was tied for the league lead with 19 home runs and ranked second with 39 RBIs. He was Milwaukee's top Draft pick in 2011.
Adam McCalvy is a reporter for MLB.com. Read his blog, Brew Beat, and follow him on Twitter at @AdamMcCalvy. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.